Fra 100 EUR gratis forsendelse til Danmark.
Jobs at BRAUN Hamburg
Would you like to play an active role in helping our stores in Hamburg or our online shop grow? We are looking forward to your application!
BRAUN Hamburg represents a selection of luxury fashion for men that is unrivalled in Germany. With two stores right in the middle of Hamburg, BRAUN Hamburg is one of a few one-of-a-kind family-run businesses with a long-standing tradition.
What we offer
- Centrally located stores and offices in Hamburg’s Mönckebergstraße, with great public-transport connections and countless places to spend your lunch break close by
- Subsidised HVV ProfiTicket for public transportation, an employee discount, 30 paid days off per year, numerous benefits through partner programs, and much more
- A modern office space in a historical building
- Short decision-making and plenty of room for your creativity
- Diverse projects to shape the future of our e-commerce business, with outstanding career prospects
- The exciting combination of a long-standing family business and the innovative, creative dynamics of a start-up
- A pleasant working atmosphere within a committed team, based on mutual support and respect
At the earliest possible date, we are looking for a
At the earliest possible date, we are looking for a Photo Studio/Styling Assistant (f/m/d)
- Assisting photographers and stylists in daily routines
- Handling two bustform sets, which includes approval of styled bustform photos and ensuring quality standards such as symmetry, aesthetics, lighting, sharpness, colour
- Preparing and processing of garments, including labelling, steaming, arranging
- Assisting photographers with installing of sets and lighting
- Occasionally supporting still-life and detail photography of garments and accessories for the online shop
- Responsibility for documentation of merchandise for in-house magazines, as well as organising these for e-commerce production
- Training as a photographer or similar
- Styling experience preferred
- Some experience in product photography preferred
- A good sense of lighting and professional handling of studio flash devices
- Autonomous, structured and goal-oriented approach to work
- You are a team player, resilient and flexible
- You are fashion enthusiast and maintain high quality standards at all times
Please send your application by email to the address below, stating your earliest entry date and salary expectation.
Braun Hamburg GmbH & Co. KG
Mr Kai Krüger
Please send your complete speculative application via email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
WE ARE TRAINING APPRENTICES IN THE FOLLOWING AREAS: