Fra 100 EUR gratis forsendelse til Danmark.
Help / FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions
This is where you'll find all the answers to help you towards a pleasant and easy online shopping experience.
If you have specific questions regarding fit, a selection of key pieces of the current season, or if you have a special request, we will go out of our way to try and find an individual solution for you.
If you have questions or comments, please get in touch with our Customer Service by email or by phone. Our Customer Service will be there for you from Monday to Friday, 8 AM–6 PM, and on Saturday, 10 AM–6, to answer all questions about our range and the online shop. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Shopping on www.braun-hamburg.com is really easy. If you are looking for a particular product category, hover the cursor over the navigation menu on top. Here is where you select your product category from clothing, shoes or accessories. Clicking on the link will take you directly there. In the category, you can filter for designer, colour, size and more.
Are you looking for a particular designer? Make a selection in the designer list and view all available products at once. The search bar in the upper section of the page enables you to find specific items or designers.
Once you have found an item you like, select your size and click on "ADD TO SHOPPING CART".
After adding all desired items to your shopping cart, you can review your selection by clicking on the shopping bag in the top right corner. Here you can remove items or change the desired number.
To complete your purchase, click "GO TO CHECKOUT" and follow four easy steps:
- Log in: As a registered customer with a customer account, please log in using your email address and password. If this is your first order, you may register as a customer or place your order as a guest without registering an account. In this case, click "CONTINUE WITHOUT LOGIN" and follow the next steps. You can also add a customer account after completing your purchase.
- Address: Select your stored billing address or add a new billing address and/or delivery address. The delivery address may be a DHL Packstation. Continue by clicking "CONTINUE TO SHIPPING OPTIONS".
- Shipping: Select your desired shipping option. Please note that you can only select "DHL PAKET" for the DHL Packstation. Click "CONTINUE TO PAYMENT".
- Payment: Select your payment method. You may choose purchase against invoice (only in Germany, with matching billing and delivery address and shipping with DHL or UPS), SOFORT Überweisung, Paypal, Amazon Pay or credit card (MasterCard, VISA, American Express). Click "CONTINUE TO ORDER OVERVIEW".
- Order summary: Review your order. You may correct your address as well as payment and shipping selections by clicking "EDIT". Complete your purchase by clicking "COMPLETE PURCHASE", thus also accepting our T&C, data protection policy and cancellation policy.
No, you do not need to register; you can also place your order as a guest. A customer account does however have several advantages:
- Easy log-in with your personal password without entering all your information
- See current order status
- Order history: see past orders
- Store several delivery addresses
- Easy backorder of items that you purchased before (if in stock)
- Newsletter options (subscribe/unsubscribe)
- Create a wish list
If you lost your password, you can easily request a new one here – or follow the link "Forgotten your password?" in the log-in area. You will receive an email with a link to renew your password. You can change it in your customer account.
All products shown in the online shop are in stock and available, except for sizes that are sold out. These are marked as sold out on the product detail page and cannot be out in your shopping cart. They may become available again in the future – please get in touch with our Customer Service.
Please note that products in the shopping cart are not reserved and may be purchased by other customers before you complete your purchase.
To change or cancel an existing order, please get in touch with our Customer Service by email or phone. We will gladly try to change your order accordingly if it is not ready for shipping yet. If you wish to change your shipping address, we will try and redirect your order if it has not been delivered yet. If you would like to add products to an existing order, please get in touch with our Customer Service, if this occurs on the same day. Otherwise, please place a new order for the additional items.
In our online shop, you may pay by invoice, SOFORT Überweisung, PayPal, Amazon Pay or credit card (VISA, MasterCard, AMEX). Your credit card will be charged upon shipping.
Learn more about payment methods here >>.
Just subscribe to our newsletter >> and get BRAUN HAMBURG NEWS containing information about the latest trends, new designers and special promotions and events. Promotions may provide a code in the newsletter. This might be an exclusive VIP code for a pre-sale event or a pre-shopping event.
In our online shop, you may pay by invoice (only in Germany), SOFORT Überweisung (for addresses in Germany, Austria, Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain, Poland, Hungary, Slovakia, Switzerland), Paypal, Amazon Pay or credit card (VISA, MasterCard, AMEX). Your credit card will be charged upon shipping.
Customers in the Netherlands can also choose to use iDEAL.
As we make advance deliveries in case of purchase against invoice, you will authorise us to transmit your details for credit scoring/check to Creditreform Boniversum GmbH, Hellersbergstr. 11, 41460 Neuss, Germany. Based on the result of the address and credit check, BRAUN Hamburg reserves the right to refuse a purchase against invoice.
- Only returning customers with a registered customer account may conveniently pay on invoice. Unfortunately, we cannot offer this service to new customers and guest-account orders.
- The billing address must be identical to the shipping address, and it must be in Germany.
- Shipping to a Packstation, via DHL Express or express courier is not possible.
- For the purposes of the credit scoring/check, Creditreform Boniversum GmbH, Hellersbergstr. 11, 41460 Neuss, Germany, will send us the address and credit details stored in their database under your name, including derived score values based on mathematical-statistical methods, to the extent that we have credibly demonstrated our legitimate interest. BRAUN Hamburg can only grant invoice payment when a sufficient credit score is met.
- BRAUN Hamburg provides payment terms of 10 days after receipt of merchandise. Any bank transfer fees are to be borne by the purchaser. In case you have already returned individual items from an invoice, the listed invoiced amount can be reduced by the price of the returned items.
Braun Hamburg GmbH & Co. KG Commerzbank Sort code: 200 400 00 Account number: 24 77 420 SWIFT/BIC: COBADEFFXXX IBAN: DE 78 2004 0000 0247 7420 00
Please note: A purchase against invoice is not available for personalised items.
Instant funds transfer is the direct transfer procedure of SOFORT GmbH and a TÜV-certified online payment system for secure processing of your online purchases. It enables a quick purchase and is considered one of the most secure methods of online payment. A registration is not required – you can pay easily and securely with your online banking details.
Please note: After completing your order, you are immediately forwarded to sofortueberweisung.de, to complete payment with your online banking account. Please remember to have your PIN and TAN ready. In case you have already been redirected to the sofortueberweisung.de page, and you would like to change your payment method again for your order, click on "Cancel" and you will be directed back to our payment page in the online shop. Braun Hamburg will receive a real-time confirmation upon completion of the instant funds transfer and can ship the ordered merchandise immediately. This method of payment meets the high security standards of online banking and offers TÜV-certified data protection.
- Choose SOFORT (instant funds transfer) as payment method.
- Complete your order. You will be forwarded to a secure SOFORT (instant funds transfer) payment form.
- Log in with your online banking details (access details/PIN) as usual. Only data relevant for processing your payment will be stored. Your PIN and TAN will not be stored.
- Confirm the order with a TAN.
You can pay on our website securely and easily via PayPal. PayPal accepts payments up to a purchase price of max. EUR 8,000.
- Select PayPal in the 'Payment' order step.
- In the next step, you are automatically forwarded to PayPal for payment.
- If you are already a PayPal customer, you can log in with your user details and confirm the payment.
- If you do not have a PayPal account yet, you can open one and then confirm payment. Please note that your order is not complete until payment has been confirmed with PayPal.
- Complete your order with us by clicking on "COMPLETE PURCHASE" in the final step.
- The merchandise will be prepared for shipment and dispatched on the day of payment confirmation by PayPal or on the following workday at the latest. We generally receive payment within a few minutes of conclusion of contract.
Please note: Credit notes from returns are always credited to the PayPal account used for the purchase. You can individually decide and specify in PayPal whether you would like to further use the credit to your PayPal account directly for PayPal or transfer it back to your bank account or credit card account. We do not have any influence on this.
Amazon Pay lets you use the payment and shipping information from your Amazon customer account to make a payment.
- In your shopping bag, click on the button Pay with ‘amazon pay’.
- An Amazon log-in screen will open.
- Select your desired payment method (such as credit card or direct debit) and your shipping address among the options stored in your Amazon account.
- Complete your order with us by clicking ‘COMPLETE PURCHASE’.
- If you select Amazon Pay, your account will be charged upon shipment.
Credit notes: Credit resulting from returns will be charged back to the selected payment method.
Using Amazon Pay does not incur additional costs for you, and your payment information will not be forwarded to third parties. You can find more information about Amazon Pay as well as your order history at https://payments.amazon.de
- First, you enter your credit card details in our SSL secured payment form. SSL (Secure Socket Layer) is an asymmetrical encryption method on the internet that protects your credit card details against hacking and manipulation during transmission.
- Please note: The card holder's name has to be entered exactly as stated on the credit card. Please use only letters (a-z or A-Z) without special characters, numbers (0-9) or spaces in this field.
- After successful credit card verification by the credit card provider, the invoice amount is initially authorised, i.e. reserved on your credit card, but not yet debited.
- Your order will be processed within the delivery period stated under § 6.
- The amount due will be debited upon shipment of the merchandise.
Credit notes: Credit notes from returns are credited back to your credit card.
We accept the following credit cards:
- American Express
Additional security when paying with Visa, MasterCard or American Express
The system verifies whether the credit card participates in the 3-D Secure programmes Verified by Visa, MasterCard SecureCode or American Express SafeKey. They involve encryption and security procedures especially developed for these credit cards. If a credit card holder is registered in the 3-D Secure procedure through one of the registration methods, once the order has been completed, an additional query dialogue opens up which is directly linked to your bank and requests that you additionally enter a "secure code" (a password you have chosen or a dynamic password, which you will receive via SMS on your mobile phone after having entered your credit card information). The transaction is only completed using the correct password. If you are not registered, but your card-issuing bank supports the procedure, you will be requested to create the 3-D Secure password. If your credit card or your card-issuing bank is not registered for any of these procedures, the payment is processed without further authentication. For more information on the credit card security procedure, please refer to
The buyer is not allowed a lien or a right to refuse performance in commercial transactions – with the exception of uncontested or legally final counter-claims.
American Express SafeKey is a 3-D Secure programme, confirming the identity of the cardholder through an additional password.
For you as a customer SafeKey is easy and convenient. If American Express already has the contact data of the cardholder (email and / or mobile phone), the cardholder is automatically registered for Safekey and a 'one time password' will be sent by email and / or sent via SMS to the cardholder.
If this information is not available, or should a cardholder wish to update his contact information, security questions have to be answered before the information can be adapted: < br > E.g. 4DBC (card check digit), date of birth, the last 4 digits of the postal code.
As soon as this has been done, the payment process can be continued and the one time password will be sent. The password must be used within 10 minutes in the payment process. After 10 minutes, a new one time password has to be requested.
Your online security is very important to us, which is why we use the latest SSL technologies to transmit your personal data as well as your credit card data securely via our systems. We will not store your credit card information beyond this.
All payment information relevant for data protection (such as credit card numbers, valid date and security number) will be encrypted and directly transmitted to the respective payment service provider and not stored with us.
As a registered customer, you may select the "Save payment data" option during the order process to easily save sensitive credit card data via a so-called "Alias") (token) for future purchases.
You can edit and delete your information in "My customer account" under "My payment data". If you do not wish to save your credit card in your profile, you can enter your data again with every purchase.
If you prefer to place your order by phone, please get in touch with us. We are looking forward to your call!
iDEAL is a method of payment that enables consumers to pay online through their own bank in the Netherlands. A registration is not necessary. Paying with iDEAL, the consumer uses online banking from one of the participating banks. These are e.g. ABN AMRO, ASN Bank, Friesland Bank, ING, Knab, Rabobank, RegioBank, SNS Bank, Triodos Bank or Van Lanschot Bankiers.
- Select iDEAL as payment method.
- Select your bank.
- Once the order has been completed, you are forwarded to the online banking offered by your bank.
- After login, your payment details are already completed, please approve payment.
- The bank immediately displays a payment confirmation.
- You return to our online store, order and payment have succeeded.
At present, our online shop accepts deliveries to the following countries:
United Arab Emirates
If your shipping address is located in one of the areas listed below, we unfortunately cannot ship your order. Please check whether a delivery to an address in the BRAUN Hamburg shipping area might be an option:
Alaska, American Samoa, Federated States Of Micronesia, Guam, Hawaii, Marshall Islands, Northern Mariana Islands, Palau, Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands, Armed Forces Africa / Americas / Canada / Europe / Middle East / Pacific (Army Zones)
Your country is not listed? Please get in touch by email or phone and we will try to work out a solution with you.
Within Germany, BRAUN Hamburg ships your merchandise with UPS Standard, DHL Paket or DHL Express, along with courier services within the city limits of Hamburg. In this case, the shipper bears the transport risk. Please note that UPS does not deliver on Saturdays. If you choose a DHL Packstation as shipping address, shipping is only possible with DHL Paket.
Deliveries to Norway, Switzerland and the United States will be made with UPS Express Saver. Orders to countries outside the EU with an order value exceeding € 1,000, we will use a forwarding company.
For all other countries, shipping will be executed by UPS.
Deliveries depend on the shipping country and shipping method. Usually, merchandise will be ready for shipment on the day after your order. Unless agreed otherwise with you, delivery will be made within 1 to 5 business days to the shipping address stated, depending on shipping method and place of delivery. Possible impediments may however cause delays of up to seven days. Please refer to the following table for more information.
For a delivery within Germany, you may choose to use a DHL Packstation. Please note that shipping will only be possible with DHL Paket in this case, free of charge.
The shipping costs for your order are based on the selected point of delivery and can be referred to in the following table.
Shipping via UPS: As soon as your shipment has been dispatched, you will automatically receive an email to the email address you have specified as a shipping confirmation. This shipping confirmation will contain a link to direct delivery tracking via UPS.
Check UPS status of shipment >
Shipping via DHL: As soon as your shipment has been dispatched, you will automatically receive an email to the email address you have specified as a shipping confirmation. Furthermore, you will receive an email from DHL containing a direct delivery tracking link.
Check DHL status of shipment >
Shipping via DHL Express or express courier: If you have requested delivery via DHL Express or via express courier, we would be happy to provide you with information on the status of your shipment by phone. You can reach us on weekdays from Monday – Friday between 8 am and 7 pm CET by contacting the Customer Service Hotline +49 (0)40 33 44 71 33.
Check DHL Express status of shipment >
Usually, deliveries will not be made on weekends and public holidays. We would still like to fulfill all your wishes, so please get in touch with our Customer Service by email or by phone so we can look into the matter.
If you live in Hamburg, you can select the express courier option for a flat fee of €15 during the order process. If you choose an instant-payment option, i. e. credit card, PayPal, AMAZONPAY or SOFORT, we will deliver your order to your address in Hamburg on the same day, provided that your order was placed by 14:00 CET Monday to Friday (except public holidays).
We use only top-quality boxes for our merchandise. In addition, it will be protected by wrapping paper. You will receive your merchandise in the exact same way as you would in the shop: with all bothersome packaging and tags removed. Shoes will of course be shipped in their box. If you wish to receive your garments on a hanger and/or in a bag, please get in touch with our customer service.
Some of our customers are surprised that we ship our merchandise with all tags and labels removed. We would like to inform you that it is our company's philosophy to remove all labels to ensure a consistent presentation of our products. We also know that many customers like not having to deal with removing the labels. If you have any questions about this, please get in touch with us.
Customs duties and taxes
All goods that are shipped within the European Union do not incur any additional taxes or duties. All prices and delivery costs include VAT and are therefore gross prices.
If you place an order from a non-EU country and have the merchandise shipped to this country, you will only pay net prices on www.braun-hamburg.com (excl. 16% VAT). After stating your delivery country, the net price will show during the order process. Please note that BRAUN Hamburg will not reimburse customs and import sales tax in the case of a return. You may still be able to apply for a refund with your local authorities.
Please contact our Customer Service by email or by phone. We will be happy to enclose your original proof of purchase with a tax free form in your parcel.
Please note that the VAT refund is only available for customers residing outside the EU and is not transferrable. Payments will only be made by official Global Blue offices upon presentation of original proof of purchase and tax free form.
Yes, if delivery is made to a non-EU country, you may have to pay additional customs, taxes or fees (such as a commission for the provision of funds imbursed by the respective carrier), not to Braun Hamburg, but rather to the relevant local customs and fiscal authorities. We recommend that you consult the customs and fiscal authorities about the details prior to placing an order. We can neither influence nor predict the amount of customs duties and fees to be borne by the purchaser. Please consult your local customs office for further details. Please also note that we cannot reimburse these costs in case of merchandise returns.
Returns and exchanges
Generally, you have 14 days after you receive your goods to try them on and send them back if you don't like them. We want you to be entirely satisfied with your purchase. If you are unsure about the colour, the size or the fit we would be glad to hear from you and tackle the problem.
Please enter the desired size on the return form, so we will be able to process the exchange as soon as your parcel arrives back. If you let us know about your exchange wish ahead of time, we will gladly make a reservation for you, as long as the desired size is in stock. Call us at +49 40 33 44 71 33 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please fill in the enclosed returns form and pack your items in a box. You are very welcome to use the BRAUN Hamburg box if it is not seriously damaged. Please note that shoe boxes are a part of our exclusive designer products and may not be used as a shipping box.
Please use the enclosed and already stamped UPS or DHL returns sticker – thus, BRAUN Hamburg will bear the shipping costs.
We will immediately refund the amount already paid by you after we receive your returned items. Depending on your payment method, you will receive the amount as credit to your bank account (pre-payment or SOFORT) or to your credit card or PayPal account. Please note that shipping costs will not be reimbursed.
If you have any questions about the returns procedure, please get in touch with our Customer Service:
Phone: +49 (0)40 – 33 44 71 33
Fax: +49 (0)40 – 33 44 71 03
You may refer to the complete cancellation information with exact details as to the beginning of the cancellation period and the consequences of contract cancellation in our CANCELLATION POLICY >.
Please not that exchanges are only possible for the same item in a different size if it is in stock.
- Returns must be sent back with UPS or DHL. Please use the enclosed returns label/waybill. Thus, BRAUN Hamburg will bear the shipping costs. Please fill in the returns and exchange form as well and enclose it in the parcel.
2. Depending on the selected shipping method, the UPS or DHL pick-up service might be available free of charge.
- Shipping via DHL Paket: For orders within Germany sent via DHL Paket, you can simply drop off your package at your nearest post office or at a Packstation. Should you desire pick-up, please call us and we will arrange a pick-up time with you.
- Shipping via UPS Standard:For pick-up of the returns via UPS, please contact UPS on the following service number (for Germany): +49 (0)1805 882 663. Complete the UPS waybill and hand it over to the UPS driver together with the parcel.
- Shipping via DHL Express:For pick-up of returns via DHL Express courier service, please contact DHL Express on the following service number (for Germany): + 49 (0)1805 345 3001, indicating our Express customer number 50727688747201. Please hand over the completed DHL Express waybill to the DHL driver along with the parcel.
- Shipping via courier service: We will include a DHL returns label in your parcel, so you can simply drop off your package at your nearest post office.
If the above-mentioned conditions are observed, the return shipping will be carried out at our expense and risk. Braun Hamburg GmbH & Co. KG is not responsible for items not sent back in the manner described above.
We will refund the purchase price already paid by you immediately after receiving and inspecting your returned goods.
Depending on your payment method, you will receive the amount as credit to your bank account (pre-payment or SOFORT) or to your credit card or PayPal account. Please understand that we cannot make refunds to different bank or credit card accounts for security reasons. If possible, the refund will be made on the same day, and on the following business day at the latest. Please note that there may be delays with bank transfers when using different banks.
Of course you can exchange or return sale items without stating a reason within the legal return period. The amount will be credited back to you according to your payment method.
You will receive an invoice enclosed in your package as well as a commercial invoice attached to the outside. Please hand over the returns package including the returns label and the commercial invoice attached to the outside to the UPS driver or drop it off at a UPS Access Point near you. The invoice is for the customer for documentation purposes and the commercial invoice is for returns and transport.
The procedure for partial returns is as follows:
- On the invoice, manually cross out all items that you intend to keep.
- You can also correct amounts manually.
- Declare goods as "RÜCKWARE" or "RETURN GOODS" on the invoice.
Your customer account
As a long-standing business with a history and an international reputation, we can assure you that we exclusively offer original merchandise in our Hamburg stores as well as in our online shop. We are an authorised online retailer for all designers in our range and guarantee for the authenticity of every garment.
Seasonal sales (summer and winter) take place in our stores as well as at the BRAUN Hamburg online shop.
As soon as the sale begins, a sale category will be active on the homepage and in the navigation menu at the top of the page. Please note that the online sale prices may differ from those in the stores, even though they are usually the same.
Based on the exclusivity and limited stock of our products we can not guarantee that all items will be available by the end of the season.
Outside of the summer and winter sales you can shop individual items and last sizes at a reduced price in our permanent sale category. Please note that these are exclusively available online.
You can request our newsletter under BRAUN HAMBURG NEWS >>, in order to stay informed about all the latest topics, trends and new arrivals in our online store. For promotions and seasonal SALES, you will already receive exclusive information and your personal invitation prior to the promotion launch.
All you need to do is provide your email address for registration.
Of course you can cancel the newsletter at any time by clicking on the link in the newsletter, via email or by calling our Customer Service department.
You can of course revoke your consent to receiving the newsletter by clicking the link in the newsletter, or by getting in touch with our Customer Service by phone or email. If you experience problems when trying to unsubscribe from our newsletter, please contact our Customer Service.