Fra 100 EUR gratis forsendelse til Danmark.
BRAUN Hamburg – House of Luxury
BRAUN Hamburg offers a first-class selection of international designer and luxury labels that is virtually unrivalled in Germany and even Europe. With two stores right in the middle of Hamburg, BRAUN Hamburg is among the few established, long-standing companies in the city that are still family-run. Not least due to close connections to premium manufacturers around the world is the family business part of a very exclusive world. Every season, the buying team around CEO Lars Braun finds the highlights of the most beautiful designer collections, always rounded off by up-and-coming new talent. The exclusive range and the uncompromising approach to service have made BRAUN Hamburg truly unique.
- The first store is opened at Hamburg Dammtor on November 1, 1933 by Erich Braun. In 1937, the company moves into the highly frequented Mönckebergstraße – to this day, it is the go-to address for discerning gentlemen.
- In 1976, a second store is opened in the Bergstraße by the Rathausmarkt. This is where BRAUN Hamburg showcases the latest menswear designer trends.
- In 1981, Jean Braun takes over the business from his father. In 1996, his son Lars joins the board of the company.
- Since the launch of the online shop in 2009, BRAUN Hamburg has been following a modern multi-channel strategy. With more than 30 shipping destinations today, the company has been working on a worldwide expansion ever since and manages to offer a personal shopping experience to the customer online.
- In May 2012, BRAUN Hamburg and CEO Lars Braun are awarded the Forum Prize 2012 by the German TextilWirtschaft. It is granted for a business or personal achievement that is of great influence for the economic development in its industry.
- In October 2014, the Bergstraße store moves into the newly renovated Kaisergalerie in the Große Bleichen. Two floors on more than 1,100 m2 with an open-plan design and a modern interior design, house more than 60 international designer labels, setting new standards beyond the city limits.
- In 2018, BRAUN Hamburg celebrates its 85th birthday – the company with two stores and the online shop now more than 100 employees, which requires an extension and optimisation of the office space. In May 2018, the team moves into a new, additional floor in the Mönckeberstraße comprising 500 m2, making room for the continuous growth of the family business.
- “We never look back, but up ahead. Every day we work on being unique because it is not our standard and the standard of our time to be comparable to others.” Lars Braun keeps looking ahead because BRAUN Hamburg never stagnates: in 2019, the company’s main office and the store in the Mönckebergstraße will be extensively renovated and remodelled.
An exclusive assortment
- Individual and personal shopping assistance
- In-house tailoring studio for alterations
- Shoe repairs, delivery and laundry services
- Newsletter, magazines and journals by email or post
04651/ – Adidas Originals – Andrea’s 1947 – Axel Arigato – Bagutta – Belstaff – Boglioli – Brioni – Canada Goose – Canali – Caruso – Circolo 1901 – Closed – Jacob Cohën – Fausto Colato – Filippo de Laurentiis – Della Ciana – De Petrillo – Doucal’s – Eduard Dressler – Drumohr – Esemplare – Fedeli – Friedman – Fortela – FTC Cashmere – G-Lab – Gherardi – AG Adriano Goldschmied – GTA – Hackett London – Hand Picked – Herno – Herno Laminar – Hiltl – Kiefermann – Van Laack – Loro Piana – Mey Story – Moncler – Moorer – Officine Creative – Original Vintage Style – People of Shibuya – PT01 – PT05 – Rivieras – ROV – Ron Dorff – Santoni – MC2 Saint Barth – Save the Duck – Seven for all Mankind – Sun 68 – Sundek – Stone Island – Tagliatore – The Nim – Traiano – Vilebrequin – Weber + Weber – Windsor – Woolrich – Zespà
04651/ – Iris von Arnim Uomo – Aspesi – Bagutta – Boglioli – Borrelli – Brioni – Caruso – Church’s – Citizens of Humanity – Jacob Cohën – Fausto Colato – Common Projects – Cruciani – Brunello Cucinelli – Danolis – Dondup – Doppiaa – Drumohr – Etro – Fay – Finamore – Ghoud – Giampaolo – Herno – Herno Laminar – Il Mocassino – Incotex – Joseph – Lardini – Loro Piana – Majestic Filatures – Mason’s – Mey Story – Montedoro – Moncler – Moorer – Myths – Neil Barrett – Officine Creative – Orlebar Brown – Pantofola D’Oro – Salvatore Piccolo – PT01 – PT05 – Salle Privée – Santoni – Sealup – Stile Latino – The Gigi – Tod’s – Tom Ford – Valextra – Vintage 55 – Woolrich – Xacus – ZZegna – Zanieri – Ermenegildo Zegna
Always open for style: find all international designer labels 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at braun-hamburg.com