Payment options for your order at braun-hamburg.com
You may pay your order with braun-hamburg.com by PayPal, credit card, purchase against invoice (only within Germany) and SOFORT Überweisung (within Germany, Austria, The Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, Spain, Poland, Slovakia, Switzerland).
Customers from the Netherlands may also pay their order with Braun Hamburg by iDEAL
If we make advance deliveries, e. g. in case of purchase against invoice, you authorise us to transmit your details for the purpose of a credit scoring/check to Creditreform Boniversum GmbH, Hellersbergstr. 11, 41460 Neuss, Germany. Based on the result of the address and credit check, BRAUN Hamburg reserves the right to refuse a purchase against invoice.
All payments and credit notes will be handled in the currency chosen for the purchase (EUR). Braun Hamburg is not liable for any exchange rate differences between the original purchase date and the refund date. Potential losses due to currency fluctuations will not be refunded.
- Customers with an identical billing and shipping address in Germany can conveniently order via purchase against invoice. This payment method does not allow shipping to a Packstation, via DHL Express or express courier.
- For the purposes of the credit scoring/check, Creditreform Boniversum GmbH, Hellersbergstr. 11, 41460 Neuss, Germany, will send us the address and credit details stored in their database under your name, including derived score values based on mathematical-statistical methods, to the extent that we have credibly demonstrated our legitimate interest.
- BRAUN Hamburg provides payment terms of 14 days after receipt of merchandise. In case you have already returned individual items from an invoice, the listed invoiced amount can be reduced by the price of the returned items.
Instant funds transfer is the direct transfer procedure of Payment Network AG. It enables a quick and safe purchase and is considered one of the most secure methods of online payment. A registration is not required – you can pay easily and securely with your online banking details. BRAUN Hamburg will receive a real-time confirmation upon completion of the instant funds transfer and can ship the ordered merchandise immediately. This method of payment meets the high security standards of online banking and offers TÜV-certified data protection.
- Choose SOFORT Überweisung (instant funds transfer) as payment method.
- Complete your order. You will be forwarded to a secure SOFORT Überweisung (instant funds transfer) payment form.
- Log in with your online banking details (access details/PIN) as usual. Only data relevant for processing your payment will be stored. Your PIN and TAN will not be stored.
- Confirm the order with a TAN.
You can pay on our website securely and easily via PayPal. PayPal accepts payments up to a purchase price of max. EUR 8,000.
- Select PayPal in the 'Payment method' order step.
- In the next step, you are automatically forwarded to PayPal.
- If you are already a PayPal customer, you can log in there with your user details and confirm the payment.
- If you do not have a PayPal account yet, you can open up a PayPal account and then confirm payment.
- Complete your order with us by clicking on "COMPLETE PURCHASE" in the final step.
- The merchandise will be prepared for shipment and dispatched on the day of payment confirmation by PayPal or on the following workday at the latest. We generally receive payment within a few minutes of conclusion of contract.
Credit notes from returns are always credited to the PayPal account used for the purchase. You can individually decide and specify in PayPal whether you would like to further use the credit to your PayPal account directly for PayPal or transfer it back to your bank account or credit card account. We do not have any influence on this.
- First, you enter your credit card details in our SSL secured payment form. SSL (Secure Socket Layer) is an asymmetrical encryption method on the internet that is intended to protect your credit card details against hacking and manipulation during transmission.
- After successful credit card verification by the credit card provider, the invoice amount is initially authorised, i.e. reserved on your credit card, but not yet debited.
- Your order will be processed within the delivery period stated under § 6.
- The amount due will be debited upon shipment of the merchandise.
We accept the following credit cards:
Additional security when paying with Visa, MasterCard or American Express
The system verifies whether the credit card participates in the 3-D Secure programmes Verified by Visa, MasterCard SecureCode or American Express SafeKey.
They involve encryption and security procedures especially developed for these credit cards. If a credit card holder is registered in the 3-D Secure procedure through one of the registration methods, once the order has been completed, an additional query dialogue opens up which is directly linked to your bank and requests that you additionally enter a "secure code" (a password you have chosen or a dynamic password, which you will receive via SMS on your mobile phone after having entered your credit card information). The transaction is only completed using the correct password. If you are not registered, but your card-issuing bank supports the procedure, you will be requested to create the 3-D Secure password.
If your credit card or your card-issuing bank is not registered for any of these procedures, the payment is processed without further authentication. For more information on the credit card security procedure, please refer to:
Verified by Visa
American Express SafeKey
Credit notes: Credit notes from returns are credited back to your credit card.
iDEAL is a method of payment that enables consumers to pay online through their own bank in the Netherlands. A registration is not necessary. Paying with iDEAL, the consumer uses online banking from one of the participating banks. These are e.g. ABN AMRO, ASN Bank, Friesland Bank, ING, Knab, Rabobank, RegioBank, SNS Bank, Triodos Bank oder Van Lanschot Bankiers.
- Select iDEAL as payment method.
- Select your bank.
- Once the order has been completed, you are forwarded to the online banking offered by your bank.
- After login, your payment details are already completed, please approve payment.
- The bank immediately displays a payment confirmation.
- You return to our online store, order and payment have succeeded.